1) Creative fees (non-refundable) cover time and talent only and secure your session date and current prices. Credits and pricing expire 30 days after your gallery is presented. Images and products are sold separately unless you purchase an all-inclusive product.
2) You are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to location choice (admission fees, parking, etc.). Travel up to 20 miles from 01527 is included. Time and travel above this will be $100 extra.
3) Because it can be distracting (especially to small children) and prevents me from being able to do my job effectively, other cameras (CELL PHONE CAMERAS included) are not allowed at the photo session (with the understandable exception of births).
4) I would never want to photograph someone who wasn’t feeling 100%. If someone becomes ill, please call as soon as possible to reschedule. I maintain the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency, etc. Requests for rescheduling or re-shoots are granted only at my discretion.
Proofing & Ordering
5) Within 2 weeks after the session, you will come into the studio to view your images and choose which products you would like to purchase.
6) Be sure to inspect your images very carefully in your gallery. Once images and products are ordered, all sales are final.
7) Creative privilege - there are times when an image needs a certain crop or a particular treatment. I will do my best to match your tastes, but I need to have the freedom to decide how to make an image look its absolute best.
8) I cannot begin design work or processing orders until payment is complete.
9) If you have a request for a small change to an image, please let me know when you place your order. I can address minor changes at no cost (fix blemishes, tighter crop, etc.), but more involved requests are billed at $25/hr. I will let you know if there will be extra charges before work is begun. Once the requested changes are made, charges apply regardless if the final product is purchased.
10) All unordered images will be purged after 60 days.
11) I will provide detailed printing instructions with your digital images if you purchase digital files. Your images will be cropped and colored how I believe they will print the best. Some images (particularly those shot in low light) may have visible film grain when enlarged too much. This is normal, but may not be aesthetic. In addition, if you crop an image in too tightly, you will lose resolution and may cause it to be pixelated when enlarged. To ensure the best print quality, try to avoid altering your images before printing. If in doubt, just ask me. I am not responsible for printing errors or for quality of prints or products not printed directly by Shawna Shenette Photography.
12) If you purchase items that require design work, I will consult you first to get your input on the images, colors, text, etc. for the design. Try to be as specific as possible. I will then create a design doing my best to incorporate your requests. You can make up to three small changes to that design (change a color, change text, change out a picture). Additional changes will be billed at $25/hr. Again, I will let you know if there are extra charges before work is begun. Once the requested changes are made, charges apply regardless if the final product is purchased.
13) Since an album is a larger design, you can make up to 10 small changes at no charge; additional changes will be billed as previously described.
14) Try to keep in mind that there is a great deal of time and planning that goes into layouts, so adding, deleting, or moving pictures around can be quite complicated and may affect several aspects of the overall design.
15) Checks returned by the bank for any reason will be charged a $50.00 service charge and sessions/orders will be cancelled if they are not paid in full within three days of notification.
16) SHAWNA SHENETTE PHOTOGRAPHY retains copyrights on all images (even those purchased on USB). “All rights” pricing is available. Under no circumstances can a client use these images for profit, commercial endeavors, in competitions, or for professional display.
17) Please do not copy images you have not purchased. Copying or scanning images from your gallery, my website, the blog, or from other printed materials is considered stealing, regardless of the intent for use.
18) Credits and special offers are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
19) A new session cannot be scheduled until ordering is complete on a past session.
20) ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
21) I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in the above paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this photography-related activity or event, whether caused by the negligence of such entities or persons or otherwise.
I acknowledge that Shawna Shenette Photography and their owners, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, insurance carrier, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of Shawna Shenette Photography.
I acknowledge that this activity or event may involve physical activity, and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity or event.
Names of All Participants in Photo Shoot